Note: These options are only available to Admin users. If you are unsure who the admins are in your organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Add Reporting Group or Domain
Keylime Toolbox organizes reports by reporting group. A reporting group can contain one or more “sites”. A site can be a:
- root domain (like www.example.com)
- subdomain (like mysubdomain.example.com)
- subfolder (like www.example.com/folder1, mysubdomain.com/folder2, or www.example.com/folder1/another-folder)
For more details see Understanding Keylime Toolbox Data.
Add a New Reporting Group To Your Account
To add a reporting group to your account (typically this is a separate domain, but could also be a subfolder or subdomain), do the following
- In the top right menu next to your name, choose Settings, then choose Reporting Groups from the menu on the left.
- Click the Create a Reporting Group link.
- Add the first site you would like to be included in the reporting group (ensure you enter it as it resolves (for instance as https://example.com or http://www.example.com and so on).
- Enter the Google Analytics property ID and view ID of the profile that corresponds to that site (if applicable).
- To include additional domains, subdomains, or subfolders in the reporting group, click the Add a site (domain/subdomain/subfolder) to this reporting group link and repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Add the domain(s), subfolder(s), and/or subdomains that you would like the reporting group to contain to Google Search Console, then add email@example.com as a user of each. (You can find out more about that process here).
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a user of each Google Analytics profile.
- To add another reporting group, click the Add Another Reporting Group button. Otherwise, click the Next button.
- Review the summary information and click the Accept button. Keylime Toolbox will begin importing and processing the data and you’ll receive an email once the reporting group is ready.
- To edit the reporting group (to add or delete sites or to add or change the Google Analytics IDs, access the Reporting Groupst list in settings and then click the View/Edit Sites/Subfolders link to the right of the reporting group name.